As our company is rapidly expanding, we are looking for enthusiastic individuals to join us. Do you consider yourself to be a good communicator? We believe that your good communication skills are essential to our customers' success in foreign language acquisition. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
English Conversation Advisor
What to expect working as an Advisor
-Having fun conversations with our customers over the phone and through video chat.
-Our philosophy is to treat our customer as “Friends” not as “Students”.
-Encouraging and motivating our customer in learning a new language(e.g.,writing hand written letters to our customers after a conversation).
* You have the chance to meet with many new people from all over Japan!!!
-Must hold a valid visa or work permission for Japan.
-Must possess native-level English fluency.
-Must be a current resident of Japan.
-Must enjoy communicating/interacting with people.
* Knowledge and experiences with American culture is a plus.
* No experience required, as training is provided.
-Must be available to work a minimum of 3 days a week, working hours negotiable!
* Core time from 3:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
* During the training period, longer hours/days would be required.
* Students permitted to work in Japan may apply for this position.
-Kawagoe City, Saitama, Japan (easy access from Tokyo.30 minutes from Ikebukuro by train) Kawagoe is a famous historical city, also known as Koedo, meaning “little Edo”.
* We also have an opening in our Okinawa office (located in Naha City). Please contact us for more information.
-Friendly, polite, and enthusiastic workers
-Diverse workforce (staff from all over the world)
-Morning shift(9:00a.m. to 5:30p.m.)
*Weekend shift(9:30a.m. to 6:00p.m.)
-Evening shift(12:30p.m. to 9:00p.m.)
*Full-time workers will receive a one-hour meal break.
Hourly：¥1,200 ～ ¥1,700
* +¥50 /hr. after 18:30 on weekday, Saturday, Sunday and National holiday
* Salary during training period will be ¥1,200/hr. After training, performance-based pay increases may be considered.
-Full coverage of public transportation fees.
* Restriction may apply.
-Health, pension, unemployment insurance, and workers' compensation provided.
-Paid holidays will be given in accordance with Japanese employment and labor laws.
* Visa sponsorships not available.
No work restriction
Spouse or Child of Japanese National
Spouse or Child of Permanent Resident
Specialist in Humanities / International Services
*Visa sponsorships not available